Upload a team icon
Who can use this feature?
- Team Owners and Admins can access this feature.
- Available to teams on free and paid plans.
Team icons appear in the Slack desktop and mobile apps, and on your team site.
Add a team icon
- Click your team name to open the Team Menu.
- Select Customize Slack. This will open your team site.
- Click the Team Icon tab.
- Select an image and click Upload Icon.
- Next, you can crop your team icon. To resize the selected crop, click and drag from any side of the dotted square. Click and drag inside the box to move the selected crop to another area of the image.
- When you're done, click Crop Icon.
That's it! Your team icon will be updated shortly.